Saturday, May 18, 2013

Vintage Star Wars Custom Action Figures

As a child of the 80s, there were many Star Wars and G.I Joe figures I wish they made. My brother and I would often attempt customizing the vintage figures to make our wishes come true. However, in the 80s there  was not the benefit of the internet to walk you through how its done. Well, now we have such shared information that I was able to put together some Star Wars customs that make my inner child happy. Most figures were made using the simple "boil and pop" technique. However, the helmet-less X-Wing Luke took some glue magic as that figure's neck was connected to the head. Enjoy the photos and a G.I Joe post will follow!

X-Wing Luke (Made from X-Wing Luke body and Return of the Jedi Luke head)

                                            Han Solo Hoth hood-less version (ROTJ Han Solo Trenchcoat)
                                    Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Final Duel (ROTJ Luke + POTF Poncho Luke)
Luke Skywalker Speederbiker (ROTJ Luke body POTF Luke Ponch head)
Smuggler Lando Calrissian (Made from Han Solo trench coat and Lando Calrissian Jabba's Gaurd Disguise)
Han Solo Stormtrooper Disguise (Made from ROTJ Han head and POTF Luke Stormtrooper body)


No comments:

Post a Comment